Hey blog, it's me Jenna, welcome back here to tell you about our editing process. The day we filmed was the day we edited as well. As we know, I don't mind editing, so it has been no problem for me to edit and film these past two projects. I prefer it more than acting, and I like how I'm in charge so I can make sure it goes right. But now we are going to talk about adding the credentials. Although we aren't quite done with the credentials, we only need one more, which is the name of the studio and the name of the production company. All of these credentials are in red, white or black depending on the background.Next, we have the actor names, which are Zoe Reyes, Mia Hoepelman, and Jenna Antonelli. All of us were in at least one scene, and those are our only actors. Next we have the film title, which is The Call, which we came up with off of the plot of the story. Next, we have the music by Christopher Field and Brand X Music. Next is edited by Jenna Antonelli, also kno...
Hey blog, it's me Jenna. Welcome back here to tell you how I made my very entertaining all-about-me commercial. The editing of my commercial took so long, you have no idea, but it's fine, and after a lot of hard work, thinking, and editing, I came up with the best commercial you will ever see in your entire life. I'm being sarcastic, of course, but I really did try very hard and did my best work. But my commercial is all about baby Jenna, and it describes me so perfectly. The song, the videos, the pictures—everything fits the vibe I'm going for. Even though it took a lot of time and effort, I really got a good feel for the app I'm using and what everything does and how it works, which is really good practice for my up-coming projects with my group. But we ran into one little tiny issue, which was the song and the video audio. This part has been giving me so much trouble to try and stitch the video in without hearing the audio from the video. To edit the video, I hav...
Comments
Post a Comment